Internet providers..

Have your say...

Internet providers..

Postby Nomad » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 pm

First and foremost this is not spam

My only disappointment moving to this part of Spain is the Internet Speed :pchacker: However what will be will be. My first ISP was so slow that the old days of dial up was quicker ! I do believe in giving praise where it is due and my present ISP Mobinet has proved to be a gem :cheers: although I pay a little more I do get a reasonable Down/up speed and the service has been first class. It's rather sickening to be deluged with offers from the UK (on TV) of 50 Mbs +

As I've mentioned above, this is not spam, I am just a very satisfied customer.
Nomad
Novato
Novato

Re: Internet providers..

Postby Jennifer » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 pm

We know what you mean! But honestly, it is getting better! I think the problem is with Telefonica! They are dinosaurs and despite the Spanish Gov making Telefonica relinquish being the sole provider - they are not letting the competition in. I maybe wrong, but I think BT wanted to get a foothold, we actually moved to BT Europe quite a few years ago, it just turned out to be a disaster - Telefonica just wouldn't let them have the speed.

Would never have thought this is spam and not sure why anyone would? :waving:
Jennifer
---

Re: Internet providers..

Postby brendanstaunton » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 pm

We have Orange and it's fairly ok, on the odd occasion they overcharge but a phone call usually sorts it out. Found it's much better than Telefonica dial up

Bren :algorfainthesun:
brendanstaunton
Rank Three
Rank Three

Return to General Comments