UK TV

Does anyone know...

UK TV

Postby A n T » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:02 pm

When we bought our property we inherited simulsat, but over time the number of channels that we could receive gradually
got less and less. We then changed to the new spanish digital system, but obviously not many of the programmes are in
English.

We only spend a few month of each year in Spain, but would like UK TV, but we are confused by what is available either by
satellite or internet. We don't want a huge dish on our solarium, so should we be looking at Torresat or internet providers?

A n T
A n T
Rank One
Rank One

Re: UK TV

Postby metroland » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 pm

I was in the same position. The simulsat channels gradually reduced. I decided to stay with them; one of their reps brought a new viewing card and I pay 19.90 euros a month. I now have 42 channels ; 4 BBC 4 ITV Channel 4 and 5. Their office is in La Finca CC at the entrance to the old garden centre.

Metroland
metroland
Rank One
Rank One

Postby andy james sr » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:47 pm

hi
i have a 1.4mtr sky dish nothing more to pay other than 299e to put it up.most people that live here have this system.if you need the number let us know.
hope this helps andy
andy james sr
Rank Four
Rank Four

Postby A n T » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:27 pm

Thanks for the replies. I decided to 'bite the bullet' and go all out for a satelitte system.

Not sure what size the dish is but my other half said ' Oh my God' when she saw the space
it's taking up on our solarium. Went for the HD option and have about 300 TV channels, plus
loads of radio channels, We're able to watch all of the important stations, just need to beg,
borrow or steal a Sky viewing card to get a load more.

A n T
A n T
Rank One
Rank One

Postby turnup » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 pm

we are also looking to up grade our tv system,we have nothing at the moment.we are at st andrews heights and are only out to our house once a year,although family sometimes go out.there seems to be no point paying monthly so a one of payment for a system seems to be the way to go? any imput and info would be a great help on deciding what to do as every time something gets sorted it also changes and we have to start all over again :feedback:
turnup
Novato
Novato

Return to I have a question...